It is indicated for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders associated with motility disturbances such as gastroesophageal reflux disease, non-ulcer dyspepsia and delayed gastric emptying.
Warnings and Precautions :
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of gastrointestinal bleeding, mechanical obstruction or perforation, movement disorder, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It may cause drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Side Effects :
• Most Common : Drowsiness and diarrhea.
• Central Nervous System : Involuntary muscular movements of the head, neck and tongue.
• Skin : Rarely eruptions, itching or allergic reactions.
Other Precautions :
Avoid excess dosage.
Storage Conditions :
Keep in a cool dry place.